By Neltah Tshepiso Mosimanegape
With these uncertain times we find ourselves in, just like with every market, it is imperative to find out how the market is performing as well as conducting feasibility reports especially for individual property investors as well as institutional investors/stakeholders. Here are the 4 reasons why you should consider engaging property consultants to conduct feasibility studies and advise you on the current market dynamics to benefit your prospective investments and existing portfolio:
- Where, what and why? Where you put your real estate investment should be done so with the aim of maximizing returns. For existing real estate portfolios, appointing a consultant to conduct a market research/feasibility study will allow you to pivot your investment strategy and take account of the market volatility brought upon by the Pandemic
- Buy, sell or hold? Just like investing in the stock market, the real estate transaction gameplays need to consider whether now is the right time to ‘buy’ or ‘sell’ property or ‘hold’ what they currently have. Advisory services based on research can offer insights on what is right for your property portfolio.
- Importance of market data: For stakeholders such as financial institutions, corporate property investors and analyst, feasibility studies give insight on important data on buyer/seller and landlords/tenants change in behaviour pre-Covid and during Covid which can help in decision-making.
- Exploring your options: do you have a property sitting and you are not sure what to do with it? Has the use of your property not proving to be viable anymore? Knowing what the markets needs can certainly help you capitalize on the best way to unlock value for your property.
- Tempest Gold can conduct market research as well as advise you on the best course of action to get the most of your property portfolio. Get in touch with us on 72196950/or email us on firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com for enquiries on all our property services.